bRocKen DreAmZ

nights seems so longer,
like the moment our eyes met.
in this wild windy night sittin
alone in the alley we met...
    rememberin the time you hold my hands,
    the night we spend,time you shared my lips
    the dreams we had,the silence we kept.
    feels like these fallin leaves.

saw the tear that you shed
know the pain you lived with
i sat there, promised wont let you go
you hold my hands till the last breath
        saw the dews flows through the window
    fallin and breakin, there i found the dreams-
    we shared which adorned our nights
    made me alone in the silence......

i pray with every breath i take
every moment i livin
to get you back,to hold your hands
am here .. still here in the juncture where we met
waiting for you to come and to colour my dreams   
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment